Please visit our new community...

Feature Upcoming TV: back button

no supporters

Testing Upcoming TV plugin with NEO and one issue so far.

When I am in this screen I automaticly use the back button to get out but then I appear back in main Mediabrowser screen.

alt text

Can this go back with the back button just go back to the Upcoming TV main screen please. I know that i can get out with arrow buttons but automaticly using the back button for this will be used.

votes newest oldest

• Created:over 1 year ago

You can also hit the select key again will get you out of the screen.

• I know but most of time when in MB the back button has to be used to go back. If we do that here we end up where we don’t want to end up. – heula over 1 year ago
  • Actually I think most of the time in MB the back button always backs up a page, it’s rare that it gets rid of a popup. – throgmorton over 1 year ago
  • If we use Shift-8 to open the context menu we close it with the back button. Isn’t that some kind of popup? – heula over 1 year ago
  • As I said its rare, for instance popup info window on vanilla is not closed on back press. – throgmorton over 1 year ago

This will be done in the next release as the popup no longer exist and is a separate page so pressing back will bring you back to your collection.

• Cool. Thanks. – heula over 1 year ago

Tryout version 1.2.0.0