As of Media Browser 2.2.1 (codename Firestorm), Media Browser has a context menu.
The context menu offers additional options for the current selected item depending on the plugins in use and the current selected item. Exact details about what options are available will not be discussed here.
You can access the context menu in several ways:
- press the * button on a Remote
- press the * button on the alphanumeric keypad on your keyboard
- press SHIFT+8 on your keyboard (or the key which corresponds to * character. For example with Finnish keyboard settings, the correct combination is SHIFT+‘).
It is not possible to access the context menu by:
- right clicking on an item with the mouse
- using the info button on a Remote
- using an Xbox controller