Pegasus is a maintenance build for Thunderblade, as such it contains no new features, just bug fixes and performance and stability improvements:
- Media Browser 2.2.3 (codename Pegasus) [February 22nd 2010]
- The image cache subsystem was re-written, now when you launch in to poster view the images show up right away.
- When filtering by genre icons were stretched #1487
- Configurator crashed on startup in Vista #1608 and related
- Stopping a DVD did not return to previous screen on Windows 7 #523
- Online backdrops were taking precedence (and downloading) #1635
- ImagesByName broken with SQLite
- Add "Auto-Enter" option to Configurator
- Highlight Unwatched Items (Checkmarks still showing up)
- Parental Controls: No way to delete folder security rating.
- Latest version of plugin doesn't show on first item in list
- Keep "add plugin" window open until pressing done
- Internet Providers: Local metadata should take precedence
- Crashing During playback
- Configurator doesn't launch after install
If you are currently using the SQLite cache you will need to manually delete the cache.db from
C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser\Cacheas changes were made in this release that are not backwards compatible.
Your imagecache will also automatically be deleted and rebuilt due to new image processing code in this release.
To see a full list of the tracker topics for these changes, have a look here.