The Vanilla theme is created by Throgmorton.
Available options in the configuration menu
The configuration menu can be accessed from within Media Browser navigating down until you see the hidden menu on the Enhanced Home Screen.
Vanilla Options Tab
Show Config Button
- Shows the config button on all screens.
- Disabled by default
- The level of transparancy to use behind text areas to make them more readable.
- 80 by default
- This option specifies how much non-highlighted posters will be dimmed, dimming inactive posters helps to make it obvious which poster is selected.
- 50 by default
- These settings allow you make the UI elements of Vanilla any colour you like, the settings are in RGB format which means you set the amount of Red, Blue and Green to get your desired colour.
- 0,0,0 by default
Load Delay Time
- Delays loading of Backdrops by X seconds.
- 0.3 by default
- Time it takes to rotate between backdrops.
- 8 by default
- Time it takes to fade between a change in backdrops.
- 1.5 by default
We need your feedback. This topic needs improvements. please use the improve link below.