Please visit our new community...

Bug movie posters flash, then watched icon appears (even with watched disabled)

• Created:about 4 years ago
  • Modified:almost 4 years ago by birkoff
  • Related:#1891 , #2233 , #2570
no supporters

After MB has been open for about 10-15 seconds, all of my movie posters will flash and then a watched icon will appear. I have watched state disabled in the MB configuration. Any idea why this might be happening? It doesn’t seem to be specific to a certain theme and it doesn’t do it on every load either.

• I get exactly the same but I only get the watched icon appear for My Music. – karlos65 almost 4 years ago
votes newest oldest

• Created:about 4 years ago
  • Modified:almost 4 years ago by chip

Hey woody,

The watched status issue is a know problem and has been fixed for the next release of MB, due out on May 1st.

Take a look at the topic Strange Watched behavior in 2.2.3.

Regards,

-Sinjen

This is a duplicate.

• Thank you!!! – woody777 about 4 years ago
  • Just as a reminder (and hopefully not taken to be self serving), don’t forget to up vote answers that were helpful to you. – sinjen about 4 years ago
  • I always forget about that aspect of the tracker. Done! – woody777 about 4 years ago

• Created:almost 4 years ago
  • Modified:almost 4 years ago by chip

Hi,

You seem to report 2 issues:

1. the fact that your movie posters flash
  2. the watched icon appearing
For the second item, it is most probably linked with the strange watched behaviour bug that Sinjen refers to.

But for the first item, it may apparently be linked to an issue that I see with backdrops in EHS – see throgmorton comment in the EHS: backdrops disappear after few seconds issue, he refers to posters flashing.Is this also linked to this watched behaviour bug?

Woody, do you still see this flashing when disabling the watched indicator statuses and counters?

• I'm pretty sure the two are connected. The posters disappear and then quickly reappear – now with the watched icons. I do have watched status disabled and it still happens the exact same way. And I don’t use EHS, although that bug does sound somewhat similar. – woody777 almost 4 years ago

• Created:almost 4 years ago

This appears to be solved in 2.2.4.0